The point that is used to connect electric vehicles as well as recharge them is what one would call EV charging infrastructure. These EV charging networks deliver multiple uses such as fleet charging, parking chargeability at home, or the workplace. Some of these electric vehicle infrastructures have more advanced capabilities such as fast charging smart metering, network connectivity, which enables a host of potential applications.
The report provides comprehensive insights into the prospects, key segments, constraints, drivers, and leading players in the EV charging infrastructure industry worldwide.
- Key Features of the Market:
- According to Research Dive, the Global EV Charging Infrastructure Market accounted for $1,700 million in 2018 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 34.9%, generating a revenue of $18,589.0 million by 2026.
- The AC charging type is anticipated to be the most profitable segment in the forecast period and display the highest market share.
- The private charging segment is predicted to show the fastest growth in the global market.
- The flourishing economy in Asia-Pacific is predicted to make this region a hub of lucrative investment opportunities.
Get Sample Study [75 pages] https://www.researchdive.com/download-sample/83
Forces Controlling the Growth of the Global EV Charging Infrastructure Market:
Pollutant emissions from diesel-powered vehicles need strong government policies to promote renewable fuels and technological advancements of automobiles to boost environmental efficiency. The increased demand for environmentally friendly vehicles is a significant factor in the growth of the EV charging infrastructure industry. However, technical advances combined with substantial investments in the production of Electronics charging infrastructure are also expected to drive global market growth.
On the other hand, the growth of the global EV charge infrastructure industry is projected to drop at a hefty price of fast-charging stations. In the next years, PV (Photovoltaic) based electric car charging stations can fulfill the increased energy demand by electric vehicles. The main focus of this technology is on economic and technical feasibility.
In addition, the potential for pollutant reduction in nitrogen oxides, CO2, and SO is provided for PV based electric vehicles. Such developments in network charging are expected to generate tremendous prospects for the growth of the international market.
Top 10 Leading Companies in EV Charging Infrastructure Market and Recent Developments
1. Tesla, Inc.
3. Eaton Corporation
4. ChargePoint, Inc.
5. ClipperCreek, Inc.
6. General Electric
7. Honeywell International Inc
8. Pod Point
9. Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
10. Rittal GmbH & Co. KG.
Product development, mergers, and acquisitions are the key strategies opted by the companies operating in this market. Top companies with new technology would have a strong chance of success in the rapidly growing market with their EV charging infrastructure.
Get Access to the following information even before purchasing the report: business overview, financial performance, product portfolio, recent strategic moves & development and SWOT analysis of Top Companies in this Industry – https://www.researchdive.com/purchase-enquiry/83
In a nutshell, it can finally be expected that this upward trend of the EV charging infrastructure will not be slowing down anytime soon.
The increasing adoption of EVs and the growing demand for high-speed charging of these EVs are two massive factors driving the market growth for EV charging infrastructure . Additionally, the returns on investment of these EV charging infrastructures are high due to government subsidies and eco-friendly trends.
The report describes Porter’s five-force model to highlight the strategic analysis of market players. For customization, you can get in touch with our analysts here. https://www.researchdive.com/request-for-customization/83
- Steering Wheel Switches Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026 – Request to Download TOC Sample
- Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH)Testing Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026- Request to Download TOC Sample
- Automotive Airbags & Seatbelts Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027- Request to Download TOC Sample
- Automotive Center Display Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027- Request to Download TOC Sample
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
SOURCE Research Dive